Everyone has a right to feel safe and secure at work. Alker Ball Healds Solicitors in Wigan are work accidents claims specialists, and we are here to pick up the pieces when something goes wrong.
Your employer is legally obliged to have insurance in place to meet accident compensation claims, so you should never feel awkward or disloyal in seeking compensation; any sum you are awarded is paid by insurers.
We Don't Settle For Less Than You Deserve
Workplace injury claims require detailed investigation into health and safety procedures at your workplace, as well as an examination of the adequacy of any training you received on the use of equipment or machinery.
We also have a responsibility to ensure the extent of your injuries is known before we agree to any settlement. While we settle most of our cases out of court, where we are faced with delaying tactics or unreasonable offers of compensation we will pursue court action.
As part of your claim, we will ensure that amounts are claimed for the following:
- Loss of earnings
- Your injuries, including if appropriate an amount for the long-term effect on your health
- Rehabilitation and medical expenses
- Travel expenses and other out-of-pocket costs incurred as a result of the accident
Workplace And Construction Accidents Lawyers: Liverpool, Wigan
Our solicitors are members of the Law Society Personal Injury panel and the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers. Work accident claims that we regularly handle include:
- Office-based accidents
- Scaffolding and construction accidents
- Forklift truck accidents
- Accidents caused by dangerous machinery
- Claims for injuries sustained while lifting heavy objects
- Cases involving falls or slips at work including falls from wagons
If you would like to find out more about our work accident claim service, please call us on 01942 246241. If you are unable to come and see us, we can arrange a home or hospital visit.